Membership plugin by Supsystic allows you to create private chats and conversations with membership users. By default Messages feature is enabled for your Community website.
In personal account of each user is placed Messages tab where membership user can communicate with their friends or other membership users.
Here you can –
- Start new conversation in the user profile
- Start new conversation in the Members Directory
- User can enable getting notifications about private message
- Check the list of all your chats
- Delete messages from conversation
- Delete conversations
- Block user
You can disable Messages feature on Main tab of Membership plugin settings. Or forbid using messages for special user role only at the Roles Tab.