Tagged: convert pdf, publication
- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by mila_support.
- January 23, 2016 at 05:15 #7198
I already installed your digital pblication plugin. How can I convert pdf?January 23, 2016 at 06:21 #7203
In order to convert your publication in pdf format – go to the page with digital publication on your site and on publication window toolbar click the second icon after zoom icon. After this you will see HTML and PDF icons – choose pdf and save the file. Please check this screenshot – http://screencast.com/t/WDWebO7u3DT2
If you need to add pages to publication from pdf file – go to publication settings -> “Add from PDF” tab. Here you need –
1. Select pdf file and image type to convert.
2. Choose the pages you want to convert.
3. And start conversion.
4. After this you can set recomended publication width and create pages.October 13, 2017 at 05:30 #15761
I have a query on adding a PDF Publication to my website.
I am able to choose the file and start the conversion, but I get an error on the publication width and size. I click the button to set the recommended publication width, then click the create pages button.
It starts to create the pages but gets to 8% and stops.
Are the any special instructions on uploading / converting a PDF file?
TrevOctober 13, 2017 at 23:20 #15776
Thank you for contacting us about your Digital Publication plugin question.
Please try to divide your PDF file on the parts and then upload and convert one by one.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.