- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by mila_support.
- December 5, 2015 at 16:10 #6663
First of all, great plugin, but you fucked up big time with your last update. BIG TIME!
1) All the popups with my custom code VANISHED from the “Show all pop ups” tab. The tab is empty. As is all my hard work, my custom HTML and CSS code!! Everything is gone!
2) Although the tab “Show all pop ups” is empty and ALL OF MY custom pop ups have been ERASED (thanks again for that, by the way), the plugin still decides to place a random stupid goddamn pop up on website entry (http://i.imgur.com/9fbAUtf.png ????)
Even after I created a new pop up and it is the ONE AND ONLY pop up in the “Show all pop ups list”, the plugin still displays the random stupid pop up upon site entry. How can I disable or erase the demo pop up if it’s not even in the pop up list??
3) Click on certain link / button / other element DOES NOT WORK anymore. I have couple of buttons that should display the pop up when clicked. I made a new pop up and added onclick attribute to the buttons (NARUCITE buttons on my front page). It worked perfectly before update, now it just doesn’t work anymore for whatever reason. (??)
I know this is a free plugin, and I was looking into getting the PRO version, but if you plan on releasing these kinds of updates that DESTROY all the custom pop ups created, I will think not twice, but 5 times before I leave any of my hard earned money with your company.
This is just bad and disgraceful and a total fuck up on your part.
The site is http://www.kucanskiposlovi.comDecember 29, 2015 at 14:41 #6799
As I have responded you in our internal support –
Yes, you are right. Last update for some part of our users deleted some of their custom PopUps, and this is tottaly our fault: we didn’t considered that some of our users can have specific database configuration, especialy I am refering to official MySQL documentation http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/alter-table.html – section:
“You cannot reset the counter to a value less than or equal to any that have already been used. For MyISAM, if the value is less than or equal to the maximum value currently in the AUTO_INCREMENT column, the value is reset to the current maximum plus one. For InnoDB, if the value is less than the current maximum value in the column, no error occurs and the current sequence value is not changed.”
For now we can propose you all our help with re-creating and setup your PopUps for you on your site. This issue will not occure anymore. You also didn’t lost your subscribers. I hope you’ll continue use our solution in future with understanding that this is software solution, with only one bug to all it’s history (around 50 releases without any issue).
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.