Sorry for late reply
At the moment there is no such function in the plugin settings – but we plan to implement it
But you can implement this in a different way
You can try to use this instruction:
1. Open required Pricing Table.
2. Open Developer Tools in your browser (F12 in Firefox and Chrome).
3. Choose “”Pick an element from the page””: https://prnt.sc/h58isz
4. Right click on selected row and choose “”Edit as HTML””: https://prnt.sc/h58iz4
5. Paste required code to your button: https://prnt.sc/h58j9f
6. Save your table.