- February 16, 2016 at 23:24 #7424
Hello Supsystic Support Team,
I have a new install of the Popup plugin. I’ve had one popup running for several hours, but I have noticed that the stats say it has gotten only two views—and both of them were me. This is odd to me, because we have a very busy site. It gets a minimum of 60K hits per month and has at least 20 new visitors at any given time.
There are two culprits that I can think of:
1) I bought a single-site PRO license yesterday. I installed the plugin on my staging website, and launched it on my live site today. Both the live and staging sites have the same domains, but different subdomains. I was wondering if a license issue was stopping the plugin from working properly on the live version?
2) Since the popup has activated twice, I have a feeling that the very heavy caching on our site could be the most likely culprit. I have static resource caching through CloudFlare, and also the server caches the site code in memory for a specific length of time (maybe 1 hour). I’m wondering if this caching is actually interfering with the proper functionality of the plugin?
You might also want to know some specifics about the setup of my popup:
* Popup type: HTML
* Active: yes
* When to show: when page loads
* When to stop showing: after user closes
* Show on next pages: all pages
* Whom to show: first-time visitors for 15 days
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!February 17, 2016 at 21:13 #7434
I’m sorry for late response.
Please contact us through our internal support and provide us link to your site. We will check what is wrong and will help you to solve the problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.