- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 9 months ago by cloud9airspray.
- January 16, 2017 at 14:21 #12323
Hi. I’m trying to update from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3 but every time I try I get the message:
Update Failed: The package could not be installed.
That’s the only info it gives me. No reason show. Can someone help please.
–paulJanuary 24, 2017 at 13:32 #12408
Please contact us through our
and we will send you a file with new version of the plugin.February 7, 2017 at 00:45 #12517
HI I installed the plug in but cant access the featured pop up templates, it is requesting I go pro however I purchased the $99 bundle . Please advise.February 7, 2017 at 19:41 #12522
Please be sure you have installed and activated PRO version.
To install PRO version of plugin by Supsystic follow the next steps:
1. Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
2. Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com – you will find a unique download link after purchase.
3. Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
4. Upload the archive.
5. When the installation has completed, click “Activate Plugin”.
6. After activation of the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site). To do this follow the next steps:
7. Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
8. Click License tab on the left navigation menu of plugin.
9. Enter your email and license key.
10. Click “Activate” button.
If the problem still persists, contact us through our
We will help you to solve the problem.February 8, 2017 at 03:20 #12532
Thanks I attempted as you said and am returned with
Destination folder already exists. /home/content/80/10639280/html/limoride/wp-content/plugins/popup-by-supsystic-pro/
However if you look at this screenshot there is no way to enter the license key as the option is not appearing : -> https://www.screencast.com/t/wKUyEB01February 8, 2017 at 20:40 #12536
Something might went wrong, while you were installing the pro version at the first time.
So try to delete popup-by-supsystic-pro folder via FTP
and repeat your actions accordingly to previous instructions.September 7, 2019 at 07:46 #22284
I am having a similar situation. however it is with the data tables plugin. I purchased the pro version. downloaded the zip folder. uploaded. and got the “destination folder already exists.” I have deleted the folder from my laptop. re-downloaded. and am still getting the same result. In addition. I have sent several emails to your support email and have not received a response other than your automated ‘got it looking into it’
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.