On Membership Activity Page you can view all news of your Community! Activity Page is creating manually in two clicks by following standard Getting Started Membership Site procedure.
In order to customize activity settings go to Design Tab > Activity tab to adjust:
- Activity filter – here you have ability to set activity filter
- Show Activity Filter – if you don’t want to display Activity filter – simply disable it
- Default Activity Filter – choose what will displayed by default of the following list:
- Site wide
- Activity types – here you can configure what will be filtered:
Membership plugin divides news feed into:
- Activity of specific profile/group
- Overall Activity
- Social Network Integration
Activity of specific profile/group
Includes only posts of specific user profile or specific group. This news you can find on Activity tab of User Profile or Group.
- For Membership user – all news of this membership user, his friends or followed users, joined or followed groups. Besides Activity allows you to filter news – you can choose the Subscriptions activity (selected by default), Popular activity (most popular posts for current day) or Site wide activity of the website.
Also you can filter news by Activity type – Posts, Photos, Shares, Likes, Comments, Groups, Social (all activities about new registrations, friendship etc.), Forum (activities from bbPress forum). In order to enable/disable activity types – simply click on items, enabled types will be with green icon, disabled types – with red icon.
- For Membership Guest – all news of Membership Community.
Also Overall Activity includes news about – new registered users, new friendship or follows, creation of new group.
With Activity Feed membership users will be able –
- post different content
- edit and delete own content
- like, comment or share the posts of each other
- report about unacceptable content
- group owners are given the opportunity to post from user profile or profile of the group
Note that all these actions refer to Privacy Settings of User Profile or Group.
Activity page/tab allows you to post such content –
- hashtags, which makes it easier for users to find posts with a specific theme or content
Social Network Integration
PRO Extension allow you to post your minds in Membership Activity and at the same time share them via Facebook and Twitter accounts. Membership Social Network Integration addon allows you to import posts from your Membership Activity to Social Networks and vice versa.