Working with lots of markers in one region, sometimes, complicates to read them in a big scale. In order to simplify the view, clusterization was designed. We decided to take this data systematizing principle and apply it into Google Maps plugin by Supsystic.
Now it’s easy to cluster all the nearest markers in one spot to help you work with lots of them. With this option you are able to keep your map in order if any users are not familiar with this plugin.
In order to create this map type you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
- Enter the name of the map.
- Add the number of markers you want.
- On the Markers Clusterization menu pick up Base Clusterization. Here you can:
- change Cluster Icon
- set Cluster Area Size – the grid size of cluster.
Important! After changing the settings of map plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Under map live preview you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Google Maps Easy by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.