Custom Map Controls option helps your clients to filter all available markers on your map and choose the most suitable place for them.
In order to create map type you need:
1. On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
2. Enter the name of the map.
3. Add the number of markers you want.
4. Enter the name of each marker and fill their descriptions.
5. On Map Properties, tab enables “Custom Map Controls”.
This option allows you:
- choose controls type – square, rounded edges and round
- select background and text color of controls
- choose the way of measurement: miles or meters
- set controls position
- specify Min and Max Search Radius
- set the Search Step
- select a country to search through
- Use improved markers search
- Disable filter button
Important! After changing the settings of the map plugin don’t forget to click the “Save” button.
6. Under map live preview you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Google Maps Easy by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.