When you want to make your site light and in the same time colorful and express visitors with juicy photos, this Exposition Slider is exactly for you! Right bar with icon marker pictures in two rows is enough to tell it’s beautiful and apprise about lots of such tips to represent. Show immediately what you have found according to location on the map.
In order to create this map type you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
- Enter the name of the map.
- Add the number of markers you want.
- Enter a name of each marker and fill their descriptions.
- At Marker List menu choose the Exposition Slider style.
Important! After changing the settings of map plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Under map live preview you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Google Maps Easy by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.