You want to make your own map with different paths or highlight a particular geographical area with important location. How about maps figures? Look no further than WordPress Google Maps Easy plugin!
It offers simple ways for you to add shapes to your maps. Figures PRO feature of our Google Maps Easy plugin allows you just with a couple of clicks to set an specific area on Google Maps to tell your users in which area the delivery is available. You just draw the delivery zone!
The Geolocation service failed.
Your browser does not support geolocation.
Route could not be found. Please, try to select another address!
Please, select address from search list!
WordPress Google Maps plugin offers simple ways for you to add shapes to your maps. The following shapes are supported:
- A polyline is a series of connected line segments that can form any shape you want and can be used to mark paths and routes on the map.
- A polygon is an enclosed shape that can be used to mark areas on the map.
In order to create Map with Figures you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
- Enter the name of the map.
- Go to Figures tab and click “Add New” button. Enter figure name and select figure type – polyline or polygon.
- You can draw the figure in two ways –
- Search the points of figure by address (just start typing in Address field) or type the Latitude and Longitude of points in appropriate fields. In order to add new point – click on “Add new point” button.
- Add points of figure – click on “Add by Click” button and then draw figure on the map preview by clicking on it.
Important! You must deactivate Add by Click button after ending the drawing..
- To see the figure on the map preview – click “Save figure” button.
- Besides you can set –
- Figure description – only for polygon type, it will be shown in popup info-window when you click on the figure
- Line color
- Fill color
- Line opacity
- Fill opacity
- Line weight
- Under map live preview you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Google Maps Easy by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.