Tables are not exclusively used to display quantitative information. Whenever you have more than one set of values that have a direct relationship, you may use a table to organize the data.
Creating a table, ask yourself how the data will be used, consider your target audience, and decide the best way to map out your information. Think about the utility of your visual and let that help drive your decision-making.
Data Tables Generator provides a full possible range of features to make any type of table you need.
For example, people often use tables to display meeting agendas with certain times, league points, catalogue and more. Our plugin is perfect for Top Chart table – to represent top movies, songs, companies, etc. You are able to add links, video, images to attract customers and make the table more informative.
Ready to create the IMDb Top Chart table with Supsystic? It’s simple!
In order to create a table of IMDb Top Chart:
- On the left navigation menu click “Add new table”.
- Enter the name of the data table and choose the number of rows and columns.
- Click the “OK” button.
- Open “Editor” tab in the table parameters.
- Add data to the WordPress table.
- To add an image:
- select the cell,
- click “Insert Media” button on Editor panel,
- in the opened window find the image or video.
- Choose Media File from Media library or upload file.
- To add link:
- select the cell,
- click “Create a link” button on Editor panel,
- in opened window type the URL link and click “OK” button,
- in the next window type the link text and also click “OK” button.
- Make design settings in the Appearance tab:
- Cell – add a border around all four sides of each cell;
- Row – add a border only above and under each row.
- Row striping – for example – you use a table, but the table’s rows are difficult to separate visually, especially when there are many columns (or multiple lines to a row) – add row striping to a table. It will display rows background in two similar shades of colour to alternately.
- Highlighting by Mouse-over – enable row highlighting by mouse hover.
- Highlight the order column – the currently sorted column will be highlighted.
- Light-box – add Light-box for images.
Save all the changes and using a shortcode, add a table into website content.