Need to display a lot of geographic information on your map, but you are afraid that users will not find the location they need due to the huge amount of information on single Google Map? We have the solution for you – KML Layers Filter (PRO feature) of Google Maps Easy. Create KML files with diffrenet layers and upload it to your map. With KML filter feature your customers will ba able to disable some KML layers or sublayers and check only that information they need.
Make your Map more informative with KML layers!
KML Layers Filter
KML data loading
In order to create map with KML Layers Filter you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
- Enter the name of the map.
- On Map Properties tab find “Add KML layers” option. Enter KML file URL or upload KML file. You can add multiple kml layers on google map. They will be displayed
- Activate “Enable KML layers filter” checkbox. KML layers will be displayed in order in which you will upload KML files.
- If you want to hide sublaysers for some KML files – activate “Hide Sublayers at KML filter” checkbox for this file.
Important! After changing the settings of map plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Under map live preview you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Google Maps Easy by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.