Simple and nice Caption slider on the bottom, left and right sides.
Customizable design of WordPress captions slider – a huge variety of text font styles, possibilities to set text and background color, to specify background opacity. Caption slider allows to work with lots of formats, extensions and fits to any design page. The effects will make it even more bright and inspiring!
Responsive Slider with Caption by Supsystic team is easy to download and manage. Surprise your site visitors and guests with new decoration.
Choose the modern style for your gallery with captions. Today animated effects are very popular, so be in the design of XXI century. The future is now – make your site contemporary to this day!
In order to create Caption slider with this bottom you need:
- On the left navigation menu of Slider plugin click “New Slider”.
- Enter the name of future caption slider and any of templates.
- Click “Save” button.
- To add images – click on “Add Images” button.
- Choose images from WordPress Media Library – mark those images that you like or need. If there are no images that you need, click the Upload Files tab – here you can drop files anywhere to upload or select files from your computer. Don’t forget that you can download pictures and images from any resource you like – Tumblr, Flickr, FB or other.
- Click on “Choose Image” button – images will appear in the Media block at the left side of Caption slider admin panel.
- Such caption position you can set only for jssor slider. Therefore you need check the type of slider. Click “Change slider” button, if there is another type selected, then choose Jssor module and click “Change” button.
- Then click “Caption position” option and choose “Bottom” position. Here you can configurate this option – simply click “Show caption settings”.
- set text color
- set text size
- set color of text background
- set background opacity
- set the font of text
- Customize other settings of Caption slider.
Important! After changing the settings of slider don’t forget to click “Save” button. Refreshing the page will lead to crashing of all the changes and you will not save your caption slider.
- Still don’t understand what to do with your caption slider? How to make it works and install it onto your page of site?Over the settings of caption slider or any other type of it, you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Slider Plugin by Supsystic will automatically create the slider on your page using the settings you choose above. Caption slider can be installed the same way. There is no difference between technical moments, just the design. Caption slider is a variant for those, who like nowaday solutions.NB! You can also use “add shortcode” button in wordpress visual editor of the page.Here are the examples of left caption position –
If WordPress Caption Slider is definitely not for you, but you like Slider plugin – pls, check out other our examples and themes. We are sure that they will strike you by tones of options and effective designs. Here are best WordPress Slider Examples for you.