Faq & Documentation
Slider Plugin Installation
One more advantage of Slider WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Slider by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
More info "How to Create a Slider in WordPress
" for the first time users.
How to install PRO version of plugin?
To install PRO version
of Slider plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com - you will find a unique download link after purchase. Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click "Activate Plugin".
- After activation the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click "Activate" button.
After PRO version installation your old data will be saved. You'll get new PRO options with old data.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
For this, follow the next suggestions. Read more..
How to prepare images for the slideshow?
In order to create an incredible slider, at first you need to prepare your images.
- Determine the width and height of the slider.
- The width of the photos should be not less than the width of the slider.
- The height of the photos should be not less than the height of the slider too.
Best of all to pick up or make the pictures somewhere about size of slider or a little bit bigger.
How to add slider into site content?
You can add slider to your site content via shortcode or php code. Learn more about how to do this here.
How to create Video Slider?
Add video to slider with PRO version
of Slider by Supsystic. Our plugin supports such platforms as Youtube and Vimeo. Video slides will display a video in your slideshow directly from Vimeo or Youtube. See Video Slider
How to create slider with HTML content?
Create amazing slides with HTML content without any programming skills! Simply using our PRO feature
- HTML Slide Editor. Go to HTML to HTML tab of image and click “HTML Slide Editor”. Read more detail about HTML support slider
How to create Post Feed Slider?
With PRO version
of Slider by Supsystic you can show off your site content - add posts and pages to your slider. As with all our other slide types a Post Feed slide can appear in combination with any other slide type. Here you can enjoy examples of post feed slider - Post Feed
and Post Feed Carousel
How to add awesome Thumbnails navigation to slider?
With PRO version
of Slider by Supsystic you can add amazing thumbnail scroller to your slideshow. The scroller is completely customizable, resizable and is compatible with all browsers and devices (iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones). Read more detail about how to create such Thumbnails Slider
How to show the newest posts?
Slider plugin by Supsystic allows you automaticaly show your latest posts in slider.
In upper left corner of slider settings activate "Auto Posts"
and set the number of posts. Don't forget to save the settings. Slider will show the number of your latest posts, that you have specified in settings.
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Slider plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Dutch, French, German, Hebrew (Israil), Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian (Bokm?l), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish (Mexico).
Translate Slider WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE