Membership Registration and Login
With WordPress Membership plugin you will be able to set front-end registration and login for your site without any efforts. After installation and activation Membership by Supsystic automatically are created Membership Login and Registration pages. Simply add these pages to your site menu.
Fields for Registration you can configure on Profile tab -> Registration Fields. Here you can create fields of different types (text, email, password, date, checkbox etc). If you want to use field on Registration page – check the “Registration” checkbox for this field. Besides here you can make some fields required for filling.
Note, that Registration page fields will be displayed in different section, therefore create corresponding sections for different fields and don’t forget to specify them for fields.
Our Membership solution allows you to choose three variant of registration process which you can find on Profile tab –
- Auto – after registration will be automatically created and activated the membership account for user.
- Email confirmation – after registration user will receive the confirmation message on his/her email address. To activate the account, he/she will need to click the link inside the confirmation letter to confirm the email address.
- Administrator confirmation – in this case after the new user registration – administrator will receive Pending Review Email. In this letter administrator can check the information about new user and make the decision – approve or reject the account. To make decision – go to Users page in WordPress menu -> find the user profile -> click Edit -> choose the Status for account – Active or Rejected. Besides here you can select another status – Deleted, Disabled, Pending Review. After the administrator will choose the status – user will receive the email about the admin decision.
Emails tab allows you to customize the send options and templates of emails:
- Mail appears from – name of site that will be indicated in emails.
- Mail appears from address – this email will be used as Sender.
- Use HTML for E-mails – allows to use html markup language to edit the text in emails.
Also on Mails tab -> Emails section you will be able to enable and edit such emails templates –
- Account Welcome Email – email that will be sent to user after signing up.
- Account Activation Email – email will be sent to user, so he could confirm his email and activate the account after registration.
- Pending Review Email – email will be sent to user if he needs to wait till admin will approve his account.
- Account Approved Email – email will be sent to user after his account has been approved and activated by admin.
- Account Rejected Email – email will be sent to user if admin rejected his account.
- Account Deactivation Email – email will be sent to user if his account has been deactivated.
- Account Deleted Email – email will be sent to user if this account has been deleted.
- Password Reset Email – email will be sent to user if he forgot the password and wants to reset it.
- Password Changed Email – email will be sent to user if he has requested to change the password.
With Notifications tab you will be able –
- Set Messages Refresh Period – enter the time for intervals with which messages will be updated.
- Specify Admin E-mail Address
- Enable and edit such notifications templates –
- New User Notification – message that admin will receive after a new user signs up. In case you don’t want to get this email just turn this option off.
- Account Needs Review Notification – message that admin will get if some account needs to be reviewed.
- Account Deletion Notification – admin will get this email after some account has been deleted.
Besides you can reset any of email or notification templates to default or send a test email with this template.
And last but not the least – Membership by Supsystic offers you to set redirection of users to specific pages after login or registration on your site. Check it on Main tab of plugin settings. Choose the Redirection page after such actions – Registration, Login, Logout or Account is deleted to.
Or login if you are already registered
The Best WordPress PopUp option plugin to help you gain more subscribers, social followers or advertisement. Responsive pop-ups with friendly options.
Photo Gallery Plugin with a great number of layouts will help you to create quality respectable portfolios and image galleries.
Create and manage beautiful data tables with custom design. No HTML knowledge is required.
Create and manage user profiles and communities with Free Membership WordPress plugin by Supsystic.
Social share buttons to increase social traffic and popularity. Social sharing to Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
Supsystic Newsletter plugin for automatic mailing of your letters. No coding, hard skills or long hours of customizing are required.
It’s never been so easy to create and manage pricing and comparison tables with table builder. Any element of the table can be customise with mouse click.
Display custom Google Maps. Set markers and locations with text, images, categories and links. Customize google map in a simple and intuitive way.
Digital Publication WordPress Plugin by Supsystic for Magazines, Catalogs, Portfolios. Convert images, posts, PDF to the page flip book.