Tagged: coming soon, configuration
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by mila_support.
- March 23, 2017 at 23:12 #13106
So I’ve developed a nice Coming soon page, but a few questions:
- When I type in my web site url, I still get my old home page – how do you configure it to redirect all pages to Coming Soon?
- I’m using the Aruana theme – any way to change the image filter? It’s pretty dark
ThanksMarch 24, 2017 at 14:25 #13108
Please be sure
– You turned on Coming Soon mode and saved changes – http://prntscr.com/enujrt
– There is no links of your site at “Exclude / Show only on URLs ” – http://prntscr.com/enuhyc
– You come on the site as unauthorized user
Otherwise, please provide the page link on your site.
You can manage Aurana template background, for this point on the needed block and click on the round settings button with three points – http://prntscr.com/enumu2 , then choose Fill color, click on the color picker drop and elect the needed one – http://prntscr.com/enujrt .
Will it suit your needs?March 24, 2017 at 23:36 #13124
Thank you — but it sounds as though this plugin only works for users logging in, instead of general visitors to the site?March 28, 2017 at 17:14 #13175
By default, after turning on Coming Soon mode of the plugin, it shows Coming Soon page for all general site visitors on all pages of your site.
Also you have more settings to adjust Coming Soon mode to be seen or not for specific pages or users. In the case you have followed the instruction above, logged out from the site admin area, and still can’t see the Coming Soon page, please provide the page link on your site. Thus I can see what’s wrong and help you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.