- This topic has 18 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Alex_support.
- May 7, 2018 at 23:18 #17445
I updated the Data Tables plug-in to Version 1.8.3 a few hours ago.
1. After the update, I noticed that the data on ALL my existing tables are NOT visible. At first glance it looked like I was looking at an empty spreadsheet and I thought I lost all my data. However, it wasn’t the case, because when I navigated to an apparently empty cell, the data showed up on the formula bar.
1.b. When I clicked on the preview button, the table appeared normally & correctly.
2. To test further, I created a new table. After entering data into a cell and hitting the enter key, the data immediately became invisible. I know it did not disappear, because again, the data is showing on the formula bar.
2.b. When I clicked on the preview button, the table appeared normally & correctly.
Please help.May 7, 2018 at 23:23 #17446
Here’s a screenshot: https://prnt.sc/jeyoxsMay 8, 2018 at 02:26 #17447
Jayzee, mine’s done the same thing… I just upgraded to ver. 1.83 a few minutes ago… The only visible column on my tables are the “date” columns… All the font colors are formatted black but nothing is showing up… We need a fix ASAP…May 8, 2018 at 14:50 #17459
Hello, @jayzee , @quasarn01
Please, contact us via internal support to help discover the issue faster.
Looking forward to your reply.
Supsystic Team.May 8, 2018 at 16:18 #17461
Also, please, check your server logs and send us errors found there if they exist. If you’re pro user, please, clarify which PRO version are you using.May 8, 2018 at 17:22 #17464
I have Data Tables Generator PRO by Supsystic Version 1.3.9. I’m on a managed wordpress host – I’ll have to look into how to access the server log.May 8, 2018 at 17:27 #17465
Thank you for collaboration. Best and faster way to resolve your problem – contact us in our internal support using this form – https://supsystic.com/contact-us/ – and we will make it work for you as it should.May 8, 2018 at 18:04 #17466
Thanks, but I already did send a message via internal support yesterday, around the same time I started this thread. Could you check for it? Or should I send a new message to internal support?May 8, 2018 at 18:29 #17467
Can you please tell me your ticket ID?May 8, 2018 at 18:43 #17468
I wasn’t shown a ticket ID yesterday. I sent a new message just now at https://supsystic.com/contact-us/ and wasn’t given a ticket ID too, after hitting the SEND button.May 8, 2018 at 18:48 #17469
I sent another one for the 3rd time just now at https://supsystic.com/contact-us/. After I hit the SEND button, I was directed to your homepage https://supsystic.com/. In any case, can you check for an email with subject line: INVISIBLE DATA ON EDITOR?May 8, 2018 at 19:49 #17471
Yes, you should receive notification to your email about my response, please check.May 8, 2018 at 20:30 #17472
I received your support email response (20568) and provided the details you need. Thanks!May 8, 2018 at 21:26 #17473
@quasarn01, were you using Chrome? I was, and that’s where I encountered the issue. It turned out fine with Firefox.May 8, 2018 at 21:46 #17474
Clearing Chrome’s cache resolved the issue :)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.