Tagged: load and save data
- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 6 months ago by mila_support.
- November 13, 2016 at 12:31 #11227
I want to fill a table from datatable plugin automatically with data from a database table whenever a user loads the page. Also when user changes some values in table I want to write that back into database table. How can I achieve that?
Thanks for your help.November 17, 2016 at 12:30 #11267
Please, clarify, what do you mean. If you want to display data from database in Data Tables plugin by Supsystic – unfortunately it’s impossible to do right now.
To save data that user have entered in the table, please use editable fields. To create editable field follow the instruction
November 21, 2016 at 21:10 #11325
- Open Table
- Open Table Editor Tab and create a table
- Chose cells you want to modificate in Editable fields
- And click here to add editable field function for highlited fields – http://prntscr.com/d81vk2
- Open Settings Tab
- In the Feature column
- Tip “Save data in editable fields” – http://prntscr.com/d82noe
- Save changes
Importing from Google Sheets no longer seems to work like it used to. I can’t find the information about how to correctly publish the sheet anymore. Help??November 23, 2016 at 22:58 #11354
We have reproduced this problem on our testing servers and will try to fix it in the next version of plugin.
I will inform you about the progress.November 28, 2016 at 14:16 #11365
Our developer checked the issue. In order to import Google sheets into table you need to:
1. Open access for everybody to edit this document.
2. Open Editor Settings Tab.
3. Click on Import Button.
4. File extension type – Google Spreadsheets.
5. Fill in the URL of your Google Spreadsheets.
6. Click on import button.
7. Save changes of the imported table.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.