After the recent update, it does not load the tables on ios and android, with the square in loop. While in the PC browser the tables are visible but all the colors of the cells have disappeared. I leave the link to the site (http://ilquotista.com/bilancio-2018-2019/). How can I solve?
I await your response.
I have updated it at 1.7.4 and now for ios and android the tables are loaded. The problem of the colors of the cells has remained, and now it is present both from PC and from ios and android. The link to the site is always in the first place. I am waiting for confirmation.
[UPDATE] I installed the previous version 1.7.1 you provided in another post and all the colors are back to normal. I hope however in your update that can correct all the errors of 1.7.3 and 1.7.4 so as not to have more problems.
Unfortunately we cannot recreate the problem with data tables on our test servers. Could you describe the problem more carefully? For us will be helpful the next data: links on pages with broken tables, steps to recreate problem, settings and data of broken tables, screenshots with errors in the browser console.
We apologize for current problems and try to fix it as soon as possible. Hope for your understanding.
Thanks to the support email, I was informed of the release of version 1.7.5. With the update all the problems encountered have been solved. Right now I do not have screenshots of the problems with 1.7.3 and 1.7.4, but was lazy to problems of displaying the formatting of cells, where there were no font sizes and colors, plus with 1.7.3 the tables were not displayed on ios and android devices, this problem with 1.7.4 had been solved but remained that of cell formatting. Comuqnue with 1.7.5 everything is back to normal as can be seen from here http://ilquotista.com/bilancio-2018-2019/.
I thank the staff for the timely cooperation and for the resolution of the problem.
[I used an automatic translator (I hope you can understand it anyway)]