Display custom Google Maps. Set markers and locations with text, images, categories and links. Customize google map in a simple and intuitive way without any programming.
Check All Examples
One more advantage of Google Maps WordPress plugin by Supsystic is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
1. Download Google Maps Easy WordPress plugin.
2. Upload to your WordPress plugins directory.
3. Activate and enjoy.
More info “How to Create a Google Map in WordPress” for the first time users.
1. Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
2. Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com – you will find a unique download link after purchase.
3. Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
4. Upload the archive.
5. When the installation has completed, click “Activate Plugin”.
6. After activation the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
7. Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
8. Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
9. Enter your email and license key.
10. Click “Check” button.
Check the example on this page!
To learn more check this article Get Direction