It’s never been so easy to protect and provide branding for your Gallery at the same time! Supsystic team have implemented new essential and so popular feature that is called Watermark (PRO feature). Using Gallery by Supsystic you can add watermark on each image in your gallery. This helps you protect your photos from theft and make them unique on the Internet.
Photo Gallery plugin offers a quick and easy way to get photos watermarked. You don’t need spend a lot of time and use powerful applications to do this. You don’t need to be high technical skills person because this option was created for everybody. You can reflect a logo of your organization on each photos and this helps to build your brand and defend it.
In order to create such amazing Gallery with Watermarks you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Gallery”.
- Enter the name of grid gallery and choose template you like.
- Click “OK” button.
- To add images – click on “Add Images” button.
- Choose images from WordPress Media Library – mark those images that you like or need. If there are no images
that you need, click the Upload Files tab – here you can drop files anywhere to upload or select files from your computer. Click on “Choose Image” button.
- Go to Watermark tab and enable it.
- “Show Watermark” dropdown list help you to choose where you want to show Watermark – only in popup images / thumbnails of gallery images or in both variants.
- Upload image for your Watermark Gallery.
- Set the margin in pixels for watermark placement.
- Choose the placement for your watermark on the gallery images with Position option.
Notice, if you select Center Center position, Margin option won’t be applicable.
- Rotate – you can select the rotation level for your watermark.
- Transparency – is another one appearance paramenter for Watermark image, it can be established in percents.
- Customize other photo gallery settings.
Important! After changing the settings of WordPress gallery plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
Under preview image of grid gallery, you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and WordPress gallery plugin by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the gallery on your page using the settings you choose above.
You can also use “add shortcode” button in WordPress visual editor of the page.