We want to show you how to create some simple, yet stylish image gallery. Decorate your photos with Frame layout! Select from our wide variety of free photo frames to add definition or style to your designs. Besides choose shadow preset for your gallery – this can be a very classy and elegant way to present your work.
All used together to yield a familiar, framed look!
In order to create Gallery with frame layout and shadow effects you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Gallery”.
- Enter the name of wordpress gallery and choose Vertical template.
- Click “OK” button.
- To add images – click on “Add Images” button.
- Choose images from WordPress Media Library – mark those images that you like or need. If there are no images that you need, click the Upload Files tab – here you can drop files anywhere to upload or select files from your computer. Click on “Choose Image” button.
- On The Main tab choose Border Type – “Solid”. Specify the other settings of border.
- Choose Shadow preset and set the color in Shadow section.
- Customize other photo gallery settings.
Important! After changing the settings of WordPress photo gallery plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Over the settings of grid gallery you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Gallery by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the image gallery on your page using the settings you choose above.
You can also use “add shortcode” button in WordPress visual editor of the page.
Need some fresh way to present your pictures and images?
Well, what we can offer – Picture to Frame Photo Gallery by Supsystic for your WordPress site/blog/store. Sounds like this is exactly what you need. The plugin and especially its theme Pictures to Frame Gallery allow you to make high-quality gallery grid with lots of options. It would be nice on all the devices – this means that the gallery is fully responsive, has the mobile version. An amazing image deserves a wonderful frame – and this is our Gallery plugin. Fast and very easy even for a newbie user, enough functional for those, who have long experience with WordPress plugin and who like to change everything. Try the Picture to Frame WordPress Gallery by Supsystic plugin and make sure you have found your final target in this long research. Add your different content from variable sources – WordPress Media Library, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr, Facebook or some other social networks. Just immediately insert your shortcode to the page, where you need the gallery. And the plugin will automatically dispose it!
Dozens of options and settings are waiting for you in your marvelous plugin, but if you have some worries abour Picture to Frame Gallery, please do not leave it. Check what you else can create with it at the page WordPress Gallery Examples.
Overall experience of using your site from your users is priceless. Picture to Frame Photo Gallery by Supsystic for your WordPress site will bring you only positive emotions and thankful feedbacks from you users!