Pricing Table Plugin Installation
One more advantage of Pricing Table WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download Pricing Table by Supsystic plugin.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
How to install PRO version of plugin?
To install PRO version
of Pricing Table plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com - you will find a unique download link after purchase. Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click "Activate Plugin".
- After activation the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click "Activate" button.
After PRO version installation your old data will be saved. You'll get new PRO options with old data.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing.
Tips for Solving Problems More Faster
We are always trying to help our users as soon as it possible. But we can’t control the other developers. Therefore bad code of other plugins or templates can provoke a lot of problems. We can help you more faster if you’ll try to analyze and describe the problem in more details.
For this, follow the next suggestions. Read more..
What is Responsive mode?
Responsive mode is enabled by default in Pricing table settings. It’s special mode which provides nice and proper view of your table on any device – PC desktops, mobile phones, tablets. In this mode the table is adapts to the screen dimensions. It’s really useful option for mobile devices. When device screen is small table will go into responsive mode: all columns will be shown one-by-one below each other. If you don’t need Responsive mode – just disable it by removing the tick for “Enable Responsivity” checkbox.
Besides if you enable “Description Column” for the pricing table – description column will be shown near the each column of the table in Responsive mode. In this case your table will be more informative.
How to copy text in table without formatting?
When you have copy text and paste it in table - text save formatting. That works all text editor. If you want copy only text: copy it, paste in text editor without formatting like Notepad. And then copy from Notepad and paste in table.
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Pricing Table plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
Available Translations: English
You can find default .PO and .MO files in folder with plugin: \popup-supsystic\lang\pps_lng.mo and pps_lng.po
Translate WordPress Table plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us