WordPress Data Table Charts and Graphs plugin is a powerful tool to create, manage and embed interactive charts into your WordPress posts and pages.
In order to create Google Charts and Diagrams to the WordPress you need:
- Select the required data in the table and click on button “Add diagram”
- In “Diagram” popup window choose type of diagram, customize it and click “Create” button.There are six types of diagrams to choose from:
- Area Chart
- Line Chart
- Pie Chart
- Bar Chart
- Column Chart
- Bubble Chart
You can also change such settings here:
- Switch rows / columns
- Use first row as headers
- Use first column as labels
On the Settings tab you can customize next parameters:
- Width and Height of the diagram – set the value in px or %, or leave this field empty to use default width value
- Legend Position – choose between:
- No legend
- Above the chart
- Below the chart
- Left of the chart
- Right of the chart
- Diagram Title – type a name of the diagram
- Axis X and Y Title – type a name of X-Y axis
- Use custom colors – change default colors of diagram items by choosing them in color picker
- To use diagram on your site – copy shortcode under the diagram on Diagrams tab and paste it into the page or post.
Important! If editable fields are part of data used for the diagram, after users change a value of such field and refresh the page, the chart will change as well.
Check out examples of all types of diagrams here.
Here is a tutorial How to create Google Charts with Data Table WordPress plugin: