You can specify different markers for your map. To perform it, firstly, move to Marker Categories Tab of the plugin. Here is possible to –
- Add Category
- Edit Category
- Delete Category
- Search and Sort by Title and ID
- Turn pages with categories
- View – select the number of categories on one page
To create a new one, click Add Category button. In the new window you can establish:
- Category Title – type your category name inside the field
- Background Color – tick needed color for marker icon background
- Cluster Icon – Upload Icon you like or back to Default Icon variant for your markers category
To make plugin remember adjustments, click “Save” new markers category.
You also can create Subcategories – choose Parent Category when creating Category, and all of the will be displayed as a tree. While replacing a parent category, child ones will be moved too.