To adjust sending regularity in every Newsletter, firstly create new or open an old one. In the Main Tab you can see “When to send” section. Here is possible to choose delivery time for every Newsletter in two sections:
- “Immediately” means that sending will begin right after you press “Start sending” button.
- “New content arrived” – made especially for dynamic content. When you add new information to the site and want your subscribers be awared of it with Newsletter. Plugin allows to set next sending configurations:
- “Immediately” means that sending will begin right after you press “Start sending” button. Further, as soon you update the content it will start sending to.
- If you want to sent letters every day in special time – “Daily” will help you, just choose suitable time.
- If it’s needed to begin delivery every week, please choose the Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday and time of the day in the “Weekly” zone.
- To notify your subscribers every month point on “Monthly”, set the number and time of the day.
Further, as soon you update the content it will start sending accordingly to the concrete Newsletter sending settings.
Speaking about Analytics section, if you tick “Enable open email tracking”, after sending Newsletter you will be able to see how many letter are sent. If you agree for “Enable click tracking”, then statistic will display you the quantity of subscribers who had opened the letter; how many of them had opened the letter more then once; how many times the letters links were followed.
Don’t forget to save settings.
To find Statistics go to Newsletters page -> Action column -> click the picture with graph.
With Send Options tab you can customize the letter with your Newsletter –
- Subject of your Newsletter email.
- Send From Name parameter in your Newsletter.
- Send From Email in your Newsletter.
- Reply To Name parameter.
- Reply To Email
- Return Path Email – email address where delivery error messages are sent by mailing systems (eg. mailbox full, invalid address, …).
- Send Test Email – to check that everything is working as it should.
Recipients tab includes –
- Subscribe Lists to send to – select lists of Subscribers that will receive your Newsletter.
- Total recipients Count – by changing Subscribers lists in field above – recepients cont will be changed too.
Also you have the ability to Clone your newsletter – click on the Clone button on the top, enter the name and click OK.
On the Newsletters tab at left navigation menu of Newsletter plugin will appear copy of this form.