In this article we will tell you about some variants of problems with “table doesn’t exist” error and the way how it can be fixed.
- The plugin was incorrectly installed.
In this case the table could not be created in the database.
Access to the database is limited by its settings.
- Remove access restrictions to the database during installation of the plugin.
- Check the access rights for the user, from which the WordPress connects to the database.
- Check all the settings of working with the database in wp-config.php file. There can be set restrictions too.
- If there is no backup of database from which you can do restore – you need to reinstall the plugin.
There was an error during the replace / restore and the backup was not completely processed.
There aren’t all data of tables in the backup.
- Correctly restore database from backup.
If you still have some questions, contact us via internal support or check if your problem has already been resolved on our forum.