- February 18, 2017 at 00:19 #12645February 20, 2017 at 21:35 #12672
If I understood you right, to realize such view please follow:
1. Move to Images List and enter needed Caption in format:
<p> Place: Beach Falls </p>
<p> Day: Monday</p>
<p> Time: 8AM</p>
2. Open Properties and choose Captions Tab
3. Enable Captions and adjust it’s appearance as you wish
4. Don’t forget to save changesFebruary 23, 2017 at 23:51 #12745
That was sort of what I wanted although using<p> tags leaves too big a gap between the fields but your reply made me realise that some HTML tags will actually work in the captions string so I tried it with </br> tags and voila, exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the tip.February 27, 2017 at 20:39 #12764
No problems, it’s always a big pleasure to help our users.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.