- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
- September 27, 2017 at 11:30 #15633
I’ve create 6 different galleries in a page of my website for 6 different categories of products and all work. But i need to insert 6 anchors for each of these galleries. I insert these anchors and the galleries stop to work, appare the icon of gallery reload but the galleries don’t appare.
Can you help me?
VanessaSeptember 27, 2017 at 13:46 #15634
Thank you for contacting us about your question.
Please provide page link on your site with the issue. Thus I can see whats wrong and help you.September 27, 2017 at 13:59 #15635
Unfortunately i’m working in localhost so i can’t show you this problem directly on website.
If there isn’t other solution I can post everything on the domain.
VanessaSeptember 27, 2017 at 18:00 #15637
I did some tests and found that the problem occurs when you put the call back to anchor into the “a href” tag from the articles (for example: ).
I hope it’s useful.
September 27, 2017 at 18:17 #15638
In order to make anchors on your site follow the next instructions –
1. Open your page with galleries at admin area
2. Insert next code on the place you want to have anchor
< a href=”#grid-gallery-296″>Your Text</a>
where 296 – your gallery id
3. Update your page changes – http://prntscr.com/gqcza7September 28, 2017 at 11:31 #15645
Now all works!!!
Thank you so much!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.