Tagged: gallery pro, install
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by mila_support.
- February 5, 2017 at 02:54 #12500
I have been using the free version of your Photo Gallery (1.9.12) on my http://www.mostabear.com website and now want to start using the Pro version.
I have payed for and downloaded the file titled supsystic-gallery-pro,
I follow the instructions you have provided exactly but when I select the downloaded file on the \”add plugin\” page it will not allow me to select the folder and the system seems to be looking for a single file. I tried to drill down through each folder and am not sure which file I should select or if there is an error I\’m not seeing.
Can you tell me if and where I may have made a mistake and what I need to do to remedy it?
I am working on an iMac 27 using macOS Sierra 10.12.3. All updates have been applied to both WordPress (4.7.2) and my desktop so the systems are current.February 7, 2017 at 19:20 #12521
Hi @obogans ,
You can try to upload gallery pro file via FTP. For this follow next steps:
1. Unzip downloaded supsystic-gallery-pro.zip file
2. Open folder with other plugins of your site via FTP
3. Copy Unzipped supsystic-gallery-pro folder to folder with other plugins on your site
4. Open Plugins Tab at WordPress admin area of your site and activate Supsystic Gallery PRO
5. Open License Tab at Gallery by Supsystic plugin and activate it
If the problem still persists, contact us through our
We will help you to solve the problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.