Tagged: gallery not showing, lazy load, loading
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by Alex_support.
- August 8, 2018 at 18:36 #19225
On my website http://carpent.ch/occasioni/ the last gallery doesn’t load at the first time.
If I update the page, all the galleries load.
I have the problem with Chrome and Firefox, i didn’t check with Safari.
In the recent past, I had the same problem in another website, but in that case I decided to renounce to the horizontal gallery.
ThanksAugust 9, 2018 at 12:45 #19239
Thank you for contacting us regarding your question. We know about this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible.
The reason of it – Lazy Load option usage in combination with multiple galleries on one page. The last gallery can’t load images until all previous galleries will be loaded completely.
As a temporary solution I recommend you to disable Lazy Load for galleries on that page.
When issue is fixed, I’ll inform you and you can enable Lazy Load for them again.August 23, 2018 at 09:26 #19471
I want to inform you, that our developer fixed that issue with Lazy Load using.
You can reinstall free version of Photo Gallery using this instruction:
1. Go to Plugins tab in WordPress admin area and disable Free version.
2. Open your website FTP server and remove from wp-content/plugins folder “gallery-supsystic”.
3. Download fixed version of plugin from this archives:
4. Extract file to wp-content/plugins directory.
5. Go to Plugins tab in WordPress admin area and enableFree version.
Note: don’t forget to clear website and browser cache if you use it.
After this you can use Lazy Load option in multiple galleries on the same page.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.