- November 17, 2017 at 16:35 #16044
Is it possible to display, in the single photo screen, the exif metadata (Model of Camera, Exposure Time, Fnumber ecc.)
ThanksNovember 20, 2017 at 12:26 #16047
No answer?November 20, 2017 at 14:02 #16050
Thank you for contacting us about Gallery question.
I’m sorry for a long delay.
I got your issue, but couldn’t fully understand it. Maybe you can provide more detailed descriptions with page links and screenshots.
Thus I will be happy to help you.November 20, 2017 at 14:21 #16051
Thanks for replying.
I show you this example: https://enviragallery.com/addons/exif-addon/
I’d like to know if is possible to have the same result. ThanksNovember 22, 2017 at 18:05 #16061
I’m sorry but for this thread I waited for too much time. I only need to have a “yes” or “no”. If “yes”, I’d like to know how getting the exif datas. ThanksNovember 23, 2017 at 15:29 #16068
Yes you can do such thing – . For this follow the next instruction:
1. Open the gallery you need
2. Go to Images list and enter the needed data to Caption tab
3. Insert to data the shortcode of the icon – <i class=”fa fa-camera” aria-hidden=”true”></i> . You can find icons here – http://fontawesome.io/icons/ click on the icon and in the new page copy the shortcode – http://prntscr.com/he6qg8
4. Go to Properties of your Gallery
5. On the Captions tab enable Polaroid style and choose white color for Background – http://prntscr.com/he6okd
6. Adjust paddings – http://prntscr.com/he6p8v and other caption appearance
7. Save changes you made and enjoy the front end – http://prntscr.com/he6pvoNovember 27, 2017 at 12:44 #16079
Thank you very much, but this is not what I’m looking for.
I’m looking for something that chatches automatically the exif datas.
Unfortunately, I have hundreds photos in my website, and it should be a nightmare to insert manually all the datas.
ThanksNovember 27, 2017 at 15:13 #16080
Please contact us through our internal support, we have a special offer for you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.