You could create linked markers for your map to easy connection with full information about the place you have marked.
In order to create this map type you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Map”.
- Enter the name of the map.
- Open “Marker” tab in the map settings.
- Add the number of markers you want.
- Enable “Marker Link” option in the markers settings.
- Paste link in the field under the option (for simplicity we used the same links for all markers).
- Enable option “Open in new window”, if you want to link was opened in a new window.
Important! After changing the settings of map plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Under map live preview you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Google Maps Easy by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the map on your page using the settings you choose above.