To enable Campaign Monitor subscription service you have to follow this instruction.
- Click on Authorize in Campaign Monitor button
- After this current page will reload to Log-in page of the service where you need to insert your login and password
- And in next step click on Allow access button
- In the List for subscribe choose a list or create a new one in the service by clicking on Lists & Subscribers in the topbar menu. Click on Create a new list button and type a name of the new list in next step
Also you can add Custom fields which will be shown in your pop up. To do it follow the next steps:
- Go to your Campaign Monitor account and open the subscriber list you want to add a custom field to. On the list details page, click Custom fields in the right sidebar. The “Manage custom fields” page will open.
- As example lets create a custom field called Company Name. In the field Add a new field type a name of your new field and press Add custom field button.
- New field will appear in the list Your existing fields
- Copy part CompanyName from its’ personalization tag [CompanyName,fallback=]
- Go to PopUp plugin setting window and open Subscribe tab of that pop up where you want to add Custom field. Click on Add button
- In the Name field insert the name you’ve copied in step 4
- Add label for this field, click ‘OK’ and save changes.
Now in pop up your visitors will see your Custom field – Company Name.