You can describe in more detail the places marked on the map and switch easy between markers by changing the style of markers list. This feature is available in PRO version of plugin.
With Ultimate Maps your locations can be displayed on map (as markers) and a slider carousel (as locations details) or even in list with a filter.
In order to enable Markers list of your markers – find “Markers List” option on Map Properties tab and select markers list type. Our Ultimate plugin allows you to choose different markers list types –
- Slider carousel with image and text description
- Slider carousel with images
- Vertical slider carousel with text description
- Vertical slider carousel with images
- Vertical slider carousel with thumbnails in 2 columns
- Table list
- Sidebar filter for markers categories
To make the map with a markers list, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Add text, images, links, etc. to markers description.
- On the Map Properties tab find Markers List option and click Select Markers List type button.
- Select the type of markers list for displayed near the map and don’t forget to save changes.
- For Table list type and Sidebar filter type, you need to set the categories for markers also.
You can get more information and look all the examples of different markers list types and some more.