To enable Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP) subscription service you have to follow next steps.
- Add your username in YMLP account and API Key.
- In your YMLP Account go to Configuration -> API and copy API Key. Also you need to enable API access
- Select groups for subscribe
- Go to Manage Contacts -> Manage Data Fields on your YMLP page.
- Click on Add field button to add new custon field.
- Insert name for new field and click ‘Add’
- Your new field will appear in the table, copy its alias value
- Go to PopUp plugin setting window and open Subscribe tab of that pop up where you want to add Custom field. Click on Add button
- In the Name field insert the value you’ve copied in step 4
- Add label for this field, click ‘OK’ and save changes.