After you have created new map you have lots of map options, which are available to be customized. All these features you can find in the Map Tab:
- Main Settings
- Navigation Options
- Map Type
- Info Window
You can find Main Settings section on the Map Tab. It allows you to establish:
- Engine – Map engine to render. It set on Settings page for all maps, but you can select separate engines for your maps here. Just make sure that you entered all required credentials (like API Key) for your engine on Settings page, and after you will select new engine – just re-save and re-load map edit page – to make sure all changes applied.
- Map name – title your map
- Map width – set the map width in pixels or percent
- Map height – set the map height in pixels. If you want to Adapt map to screen height tick the checkbox here.
- Navigation bar Mode: Control view for map type – you can see it in right upper corner by default.
- Draggable – enable or disable possibility to drag your map using mouse
- Double click to zoom – by default double left click on map will zoom it in. But you can change this here.
- Mouse wheel to zoom – sometimes you need to disable possibility to zoom your map using mouse wheel. This can be required for example – if you need to use your wheel for some other action, for example scroll your site even if mouse is over your map.
- Map Center – sets map center. You can set map center in next ways: type address to use its coords, type the coords’ values in appropriate fields or just drag the map on preview.
- Map Zoom – sets map zoom: sets minimum and maximum zoom level (maximum estrangement), which can be applied for map.
- Map Type – make your map unique with our Map Themes. You can also get different themes in each Map engine.
- splay all map markers – as list bellow Your map. This will help your users get more info about your markers and find required marker more faster.
- Add KML layers (PRO version) – to display them on the map use next additional settings:
- Enable KML filter
- Upload KML files
- Enter KML file URLs
- Markers Clusterization – if you have many markers, you can have a problems with viewing them when zoom out for example: they will just cover each-other. Marker clusterization can solve this problem by grouping your markers in groups when they are too close to each-other.
- Cluster Area Size – set the grid size of cluster. The higher the size – the more area of capture the markers to the cluster.
- Width & Height – width and height of info-window, value can be set in pixels or auto
- Title color – set your info window title color here
- Background color – set your info window background color here.
- – set your info window title font size here.
- – set your info window description font size here.