How to create your first Popup EN
One more advantage of the Popup WordPress Plugin is easiness of PopUp creation. First, you should install it, taking three easy steps:
- Download plugin Popup for WordPress by Supsystic.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Then, to create the first Popup, click “Add New Popup” in the left navigation menu, enter the PopUp's name, choose template and click “OK” button.
Your first Popup is ready and you may choose its configuration.
More info How to Create a Popup in WordPress
for the first time users.
Most widespread reasons for Popup plugin non-working
If you experience any problems with our Supsystic plugins, please follow our recommendations on how to spot and fix typical errors:
If you see the white screen of death instead of admin area page or you can’t reach the site you can follow our tips in this link or simply contact us.
Read our “FAQs and Documentation” if you encounter any problems, it is quite possible you would find a solution there.
- One of the typical errors could be non-identical URLs of WP Address and Site Address. Both URLs should be identically with or without “www”. To clarify this, check the configuration of the web-site.
- The errors in other WordPress codes could block the work of our WordPress plugin. The problem would be solved with the correction of the errors in other WP codes not connected with Supsystic plugins. Contact our internal support and we will solve the problem in the shortest time possible. You may also change the theme with wrong codes or reach out to the designers of your site to fix the errors in the code.
- The problem could lie in the WP updates. Check whether your WP plugin is compatible with our plugin, and if it is not please contact us.
- Theme script stopped working thus interrupting the work of our plugin's scripts. In this case there are two ways out: You reach out to the developers of your theme and they solve the problem or you contact our internal support and we will solve it.
- Conflicts with styles of your theme or other plugins are possible. Follow our tips on this link to fix the errors.
- Installing or updating new plugins, make sure you clear the website and browser cache each time.
- Use only the latest (updated) versions of our plugins.
Popup Settings and Triggers
Open popup with link and buttons
With Popup by Supsystic you can show popups in different ways – when the page is loading, when a user scrolls the page, upon exit from site, or after user comments. Besides you can show popup by clicking a certain link, icon, image or even show it by clicking a Menu item. Just add the corresponding code and everything is done! Read more..
Popup with Login / Registration form
Now you can use your popup for login or registration. This option will replace Subscribe form with Login / Registration forms
. Read more about the feature..
Get Free PopUp Pro version for Translation
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Popup plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be presented
in English by default.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Venezuela), Turkish.
You can find default .PO and .MO files in folder with plugin: \popup-supsystic\lang\pps_lng.mo and pps_lng.po. Translate Popup WordPress plugin into your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us.