Popup Plugin Installation
One more advantage of Popup WordPress Plugin is an easy installation. To install it, you should make three following steps:
- Download plugin Popup for WordPress by Supsystic.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
More info How to Create a Popup in WordPress
for the first time users.
How to install PRO version of plugin?
To install PRO version
of Popup plugin by Supsystic follow next steps:
- Install and activate the latest Free version of the plugin.
- Download zip archive with PRO version from your personal account on the supsystic.com - you will find a unique download link after purchase. Navigate to Plugins > Add New > Upload.
- Upload the archive.
- When the installation has completed, click "Activate Plugin".
- After activation the PRO version, you need to enter license key (you can find it in your personal account on our site).
To do this follow next steps:
- Go to the plugin in WordPress navigation menu.
- Click License tab on left navigation menu of plugin.
- Enter your email and license key.
- Click "Activate" button.
After PRO version installation your old data will be saved. You'll get new PRO options with old data.
Most widespread reasons for plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins – plugin is not working at all or partially – please, take into account the most common causes of plugin-crashing. Read more..
Popup Settings and Triggers
Open popup with link
With Popup by Supsystic you can show popup in different ways – when page loads, after user scroll page, on exit from site, after user comment. Besides you can show popup by clicking on certain link, button, image or even show it by clicking the Menu item. Just add required code and everything is done! Read more..
Now you can use your popup for login or registration of the users. This option will replace Subscribe form with Login / Registration forms. Read more about the feature..
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Popup plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Venezuela), Turkish.
You can find default .PO and .MO files in folder with plugin: \popup-supsystic\lang\pps_lng.mo and pps_lng.po. Translate Popup WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE. Contact us.