How to create your first Popup
One more advantage of the Popup WordPress Plugin is easiness of PopUp creation. First, you should install it, making three simple steps:
- Download plugin Popup for WordPress by Supsystic.
- Upload it to your WordPress plugins directory.
- Activate and enjoy.
Then, to create the first Popup, click “Add New Popup” in the left navigation menu, enter the PopUp's name, choose template and click “OK” button.
Your first Popup is ready and you may choose its configuration.
More info How to Create a Popup in WordPress
for the first time users.
Most widespread reasons for Popup plugin non-working
If you have some problem with our Supsystic plugins follow our recommendations to rectify typical error:
- One of the typical errors could be nonidentical URLs of WP Adress and Site Adress. Both URLs should be identically with or without “www”. To clarify this, check the configuration of the web-site.
- The errors in other WordPress codes could block the work of our WordPress plugin. The problem would be solved with the correction of the errors in other WP codes not connected with Supsystic plugins. Contact our internal support and we will solve the problem in shortest terms. You may also change the theme with wrong codes or apply to the programmers of your site to correct the errors in the codes.
- The problem could be in the update of WP. Check whether your WP plugin is compatible to our plugin, if it isn’t so contact us.
- Theme script stopped working and by this way it stopped the work of our plugin's scripts. At this case there are two ways out: You apply to the developers of your theme and they should solve the problem or contact our internal support and we will solve it.
- Conflicts with styles of your theme or other plugins are actual. Folow our tips on this link to correct the errors.
- Installing new plugins or updating them, clear each time the cache of your site and browser.
- Use only the latest (updated) versions of our plugins
- If you see white death screen instead of admin area page or could’t reach the site you may follow our tips on this link or contact us.
Read our “FAQs and Documentation
” if you meet any problem, arguably you would find the solution of it there.
Popup Settings and Triggers
Open popup with link and buttons
With Popup by Supsystic you can show popup in different ways – when page loads, after user scroll page, on exit from site, after user comment. Besides you can show popup by clicking on certain link, button, image or even show it by clicking the Menu item. Just add required code and everything is done! Read more..
Popup with Login / Registration form
Now you can use your popup for login or registration of the users. This option will replace Subscribe form with Login / Registration forms. Read more about the feature..
Get Free PopUp Pro version for Translation
All available languages are provided with the Supsystic Popup plugin. If your language isn’t available, your plugin will be in English by default.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Spanish (Colombia), Spanish (Mexico), Spanish (Venezuela), Turkish.
You can find default .PO and .MO files in folder with plugin: \popup-supsystic\lang\pps_lng.mo and pps_lng.po. Translate Popup WordPress plugin in your language and get a Premium license for FREE
. Contact us.