Live Chat Dashboard – an endless, convenient table-summary of all opened and spent chats with your clients. There is no matter, which agent was active, the duration of this chat or how many people were in chat box – this is an ultimate data for a business owner.
How to check the Live Chat Dashboard?
The first step – find the Live Chat Dashboard by Supsystic directory on the black admin panel of your WordPress site.
The second one is to open it and check the info you need.
You would have a very simple table with a number of columns.
- ID – the ID of a person, whom your agent is/was chatting with
- Status – is this chat active or finished now
- User – the name of your client/user
- Agent – the name of the agent, whom your user is speaking to
- Data Created – the data, when the chat was started
- Actions – which actions were completed during the chat
In addition, you have one active search box for browsing along your data, if it’s rather long and impossible to do it manually.
- the button “Delete selected” – click and choose several chats and click on this button for deleting them
- Search box and a button for choosing filter” – type the name of chats sessions you need, or search them by the filter: All Chats, Pending Chats, In Progress Chats, Completed Chats, User Gone Chats or even the Cancelled ones
- the button “Refresh” – use it, if you need to update the statistics
You need more additional info? Check the page with Live Chat Documentation and description – Documentation for WordPress Live Chat