With PRO version of Slider by Supsystic you can show off your site content – add posts and pages to your slider. As with all our other slide types a Post Feed slide can appear in combination with any other slide type.
To create Post Feed slider follow the instruction:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Slider”.
- Enter the name of slider and chose template.
- Click “Save” button.
- To add posts – select post from corresponding dropdown list at the “Select posts to show” block and click “Add post” button. Post will appear at the “Posts and Pages” block.
- In order to add carousel mode, you have to choose only jssor slider. Therefore, you need check the type of slider. Click “Change slider” button on the top of settings panel, and if there is another type selected, then choose Jssor module and click “Change” button. If you are not sure, move your mouse on question mark near each type and see the selected style of slider.
- Customize your future slideshow:
- Enter your best width and height of slider;
- change the mode – type of transition between slides – here you need to choose ‘Carousel’;
- choose the arrows for your customer – a huge variety of arrows for navigation, also you can disable it;
- bullet control – includes a wide range of bullet points, you can enable this option in order to control the navigation of slides using bullet points;
- responsive size slider – enable or disable auto resize of the slider. Useful if you need to use fixed width sliders;
- thumbnails slider navigation – enable the navigation control with thumbnails of images, which is much simplify and speed up access to all images of the slider by supsystic;
- slideshow – enable the type of auto navigation between slides;
- select the slideshow speed;
- select shadow – choose one of the box shadow effects, which were first designed in Photoshop and then implemented using CSS3
- Save changes.
To know more, move to detailed instructions of the next slider examplers: