Featured Posts Slider, Custom Post Types Slider.
Post Feed slides dynamically create slideshow based on your WordPress posts and pages. Help your users to have the best experience ever – transform your WordPress Gallery with Post Feed Slider. This theme allows you to navigate through a great amount of pictures, easily add or reset them. Post Feed slider example of Slider plugin is a responsive variant, which is mobile friendly and fits to any device: tablet, mobile phone, laptop or PC. WordPress Post slider is easily customizable by several setting buttons. You can make just your own unique design to showcase your products, pictures or thoughts.
Overdrive your site pages hotly, as recently baked pastils, and raise your site visiting index with Supsystic Plugin.
In order to create Post feed Slider you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Slider”.
- Enter the name of slider and choose Post feed Slider template.
- Click “Save” button. Post feed slider theme with your own name is ready to use.
- To add posts in Post feed slider – select post from corresponding dropdown list at the “Select posts to show” block and click “Add post” button. Post will appear at the “Posts and Pages” block.
- Customize your Post feed slideshow:
- set the width and height of the slider – only in pixels;
- select one of the amazing transition effects of slides – you can choose between four types of transition effects: random, rain, swirl and straight;
- set the opacity of caption;
- enable pause mode, when mouse is over slider container;
- hide or show navigation controls of slider;
- show all images with their full size links.
Important! After changing the settings of Postfeed slider theme don’t forget to click “Save” button. Postfeed slider with your pictures and photos is ready for your site. But you have the last step – you need to paste your Postfeed slider into your site.
- Over the settings of slider you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Slider Plugin by Supsystic will automatically create the slider on your page using the settings you choose above.
You can also use “add shortcode” button in wordpress visual editor of the page.
WordPress Plugin Post feed slider is perfect for blogging or constantly changing products/photos on the site. Post slider was created for showing off your latest contecnt. Postfeed allows you to set your last photos on the wide screen. The order of displaying photos, their size can be easily changed.
Make your WordPress site more beguiling – install Post feed slider and create the really beautiful photos grids. Don’t forget about the option, that you can add images from any other source: Tumblr, Flickr, Facebook, Insta or choose any you like in WordPress Media Library. Postfeed slider is easy to use, responsive on any device, very fast and customer-friendly tool. It has all uniqe features for creating the best visual portfolios, amazing galleries and memorable online photo albums.
Slider plugin by Supsystic has lots of different options for any client. Check out WordPress Slider Examples and find the most attractive for you.
Choosing the most inspiring slider can not just develop the visual appearance of your WordPress site, but improves an aesthetic pleasure from the use of your website. That in turn increases the number of users and traffic to the site.