Post Feed Carousel dynamically creates slideshow based on your WordPress posts and pages.
Use responsive carousel sliders to show more content of your site at one time. More bright pictures can be united by one theme or show your different projects on the contrary. WordPress carousel slider helps you to express your uniqueness and creativity. Bootstrap carousel responsive slider is the best variant to attract customer attention from the first view.
This plugin today is a feature that is a real must-have on every business website, portfolio or any other resource. Along with the full-screen image sliders, horizontal carousel slider fits well with any web design. E-commerce sites use it to showcase a big amount of photos on one separate publication or page. The advantage of WordPress carousel slider is that you can easily modify it.
In order to create Carousel Slider for your site you need:
- Click the button “New Slider” on the left part of your navigation menu (choose the Slider Plugin by Supsystic on your admin panel).
- Enter the name of slider into the box and choose any of templates.
- Click “Save” button.
- To add posts – select post from corresponding dropdown list at the “Select posts to show” block and click “Add post” button. Post will appear at the “Posts and Pages” block.
- Such carousel mode you can set only for jssor slider. Therefore, you need check the type of slider. Click “Change slider” button on the top of settings panel, and if there is another type selected, then choose Jssor module and click “Change” button. If you are not sure, move your mouse on question mark near each type and see the selected style of slider.
- Customize your future slideshow:
- Enter your best width and height of slider;
- change the mode – type of transition between slides – here you need to choose ‘Carousel’;
- choose the arrows for your customer – a huge variety of arrows for navigation, also you can disable it;
- bullet control – includes a wide range of bullet points, you can enable this option in order to control the navigation of slides using bullet points;
- responsive size slider – enable or disable auto resize of the slider. Useful if you need to use fixed width sliders;
- thumbnails slider navigation – enable the navigation control with thumbnails of images, which is much simplify and speed up access to all images of the slider by supsystic;
- slideshow – enable the type of auto navigation between slides;
- select the slideshow speed;
- select shadow – choose one of the box shadow effects, which were first designed in Photoshop and then implemented using CSS3
Important! After changing the settings of WordPress slider plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button on the top of your screen. Remember that if you want to see them immediately – refresh the page!
- Over the settings of Carousel slider you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page, and Slider Plugin will automatically create the carousel slider on your page of WordPress site using the settings you choose above. You have no need to edit your carousel slider if you need shortcode. Just click the button “Sliders” on the navigation menu of slider plugin and among other Slider Examples choose your carousel slider and copy the shortcode.
- You can also use “add shortcode” button in WordPress visual editor of the page.