Slideshow is a brilliant method to stack and present series of images or videos in your WordPress, especially when space is a constraint. Choosing this WordPress slideshow theme is a way to attract your customers with a small intrigue. The squares which are appearing in chaotic manner, do not reveal the full picture, they provide a harmonious passage from photography to the next picture
Slideshow plugin theme is simple, responsive and mobile friendly. You can customize your slideshow theme and put any content, you want. Such a great visual instrument would be appropriate in any e-commerce store, portfolio site or volunteer site. Ultimate responsive image slider means that it will adjust the theme layout according to the screen size of the media. So the WordPress simple image slider by Supsystic will have a different layout while viewed on a computer screen, on a tablet or on a mobile browser. Slideshow plugin WordPress theme is a clean, luxurious theme, perfect for a wide range of applications.
In order to create such Slideshow in WordPress site, you have to do just several simple steps:
- On the left navigation menu of Slider Plugin click “New Slider”.
- Enter the name of slider and choose Slideshow mode template.
- Click “Save” button and make sure that you have a title “Your sliders -Name of it- is saved”.
- To add images – click on “Add Images” button.
- Choose images from WordPress Media Library – mark those images that you like or need. Click the Upload Files tab, if you didn’t find anything in Media Library. There you can drop files anywhere to upload or select files from your computer.
- Click on “Choose Image” button – images will appear in the Media block at the left side.
- Customize your WordPress slideshow:
- set the width and height of the Slideshow slider – only in pixels
- select one of the amazing transition effects of slides – you can choose between four types of transition effects: random, rain, swirl and straight;
- set the opacity of caption;
- enable pause mode, when mouse is over slider container;
- hide or show navigation controls of slideshow slider;
- show all images with their full size links
Important! After changing the settings of Slider plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Over the settings of slideshow slider you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Slider Plugin will automatically create the slider on your page using the settings you choose above.
You can also use “add shortcode” button in wordpress visual editor of the page.
- You don’t like the way how Slideshow theme looks? Choose any variant of slider you like on our page Slider Examples. Find there Carousel, Thumbnails PRO, Post Feed or other themes and create the WordPress site of your dream. slideshow theme is real gold in the world of slider plugins – great grid like theme for portfolio showcasing and for creative blogging.
Tired to go through all useless WordPress plugins? Provide the most convenient navigation for your customers. Just install Slideshow plugin for your site and be sure that now your site has the best visual get-up ever!