In contrast with ordinary slideshows, carousel sliders show multiple images at one time. Carousel PRO feature helps the site be more attractive, be user-friendly and pick the design on a very high level. Carousel slideshow looks like a great solution for an average customer, but we know, that it is very easy to install and customise it.
It is simple, responsive and mobile friendly. This slider can easily make a bright gallery, which is very actual for example on photo sites or blogs. Carousel slideshow is also useful for e-commerce sites, where the customers needs to see all the sales, bright banners or advertisment. It’s not a secret, that WordPress had a lot of different plugins, but only the Carousel Slideshow plugin by Supsystic allows you to have such a big variety of options.
In order to create such WordPress Carousel slider you need:
- On the left navigation menu click “New Slider”.
- Enter the name of slider and choose any of templates.
- Click “Save” button.
- To add images – click on “Add Images” button.
- Choose images from WordPress Media Library – mark those images that you like or need. If there are no images that you need, click the Upload Files tab – here you can drop files anywhere to upload or select files from your computer.
- Click on “Choose Image” button – images will appear in the Media block at the left side.
- Such Carousel slider mode you can set only for jssor slider. Therefore you need check the type of slider. Click “Change slider” button, if there is another type selected, then choose Jssor module and click “Change” button.
- Customize your future Carousel slideshow:
- Width and height of slider;
- Mode – type of transition between slides – here you need to choose ‘Carousel’;
- Arrows – a huge variety of arrows for navigation, also you can disable it;
- Bullet control – includes a wide range of bullet points, you can enable this option in order to control the navigation of slides using bullet points;
- Responsive size slider – enable or disable auto resize of the slider. Useful if you need to use fixed width sliders;
- Thumbnails slider navigation – enable the navigation control with thumbnails of images, which is much simplify and speed up access to all images of the slider by supsystic;
- Slideshow – enable auto navigation between slides;
- Slideshow Speed;
- Select Shadow – choose one of the box shadow effects, which were first designed in Photoshop and then implemented using CSS3
Important! After changing the settings of slider plugin don’t forget to click “Save” button.
- Over the settings of slider you can see the shortcode. Copy and paste the shortcode into your post or page and Slider Plugin by Supsystic plugin will automatically create the slider on your page using the settings you choose above.
You can also use “add shortcode” button in wordpress visual editor of the page.
The availability of different effects and ability to save several grids make Carousel Slider one of the most effective among other plugins. Carousel Slideshow is one theme from lots of others, which were created by Supsystic. Look all other version and choose something useful for you here – WordPress Slider Examples.