It’s easy to create and configure Google Map.
Now you can add Google Map in to website with Shortcode or PHP code.
You can find the shortcode above map preview.
Important! Shortcode must be inserted in a text editor page, and not in the visual.
Ratio of parameters and their values are shown in the table below. Any parameter at the same time can receive only one value.
Php code of map is specified under its shortcode in a dropwodn list.
You can place map not only on the page, but in the popup window. To do this you also need to use Popup by Supsystiс plugin. Follow next steps to create amazing map located in popup:
- Install and activate Popup by Supsystiс plugin;
- Create a popup by any template with text fields;Nearly all templates have such fields. They located on Texts tab. If there is no tab in popup settings – choose different template.
- Copy shortcode of your map;
- Go to Texts tab and paste shortcode into any text field;Important! The map will not be visible during popup preview – to see map you need to view popup on site page. Besides text field should be large enough to hold map, so it is better to use text blocks to paste map shortcode.
- Specify other popup settings;
- Apply changes by clicking on “Save” button.
Also, you have ability to add Google Map Widget to your site content:
Read about How to use Google Maps Easy Widget step by step instruction.