When Google map is created and you wish to explore it in Widget zones, start to follow the instruction below —
- Move to Appearance Tab
- Find Widgets in it’s WordPress navigation menu.
- Find the Google Maps Easy in the list of available widgets.
- Drag the Google Maps Easy widget to Widget area, which you need.
- Customize next settings:
- Choose Map name for widget
- Establish Widget Map width and height
- Set Map Center with coordinates or Markers IDs
- Type Map Zoom
- Or tick to Display Map as a picture –
- Enter Image width
- Fill Image Height
Don’t forget to push Save button.
Here is the example of Google Map inside side bar widget zone —
You can also check documentation How to add map into site content by following this link.