After you’ve created your first gallery and added the pictures to it, you can adjust photos properties with the help of Images List tab of the WP Gallery plugin by Supsystic.
Images List tab is a simple image optimization tool. Here you have ability to customize:
- Caption – add caption to an image.
- Choose effect button – add personal caption effect (before you want to make unique picture effects work for the captions here, click Properties -> Captions Tab -> Enable Personal Captions.)
- Description (PRO) – write description for each image
- SEO – add tags for search requests.
- Link – attach links to an image – it will go to the link when you click the image. Also you can tick to Open links in the new window after clicking on the image or/and Add nofollow attribute
- Video – attach video url – it will be displayed in a pop-up image when you click on a picture.
- Categories – add tags for image categories.
- Linked Images – add linked images to the chosen image. To create Linked Images for each picture in the gallery and display them in popup window mode follow the next instruction:
- At Images List for each photo choose Linked Images Tab
- Click on Choose images
- Click on Add images and choose images from WordPress Media Library
- Click Save
- Go back to the settings and click Properties button
- Choose Main Settings Tab and scroll down to Pop-up Image option and Enadle it
- Choose Theme 7 in Popup Box Theme
- And Save settings
After you paste the shortcode to your website you can click on any image of the gallery – on the right side of popup image you will see Linked Images, which you are able to view – simply click on them.
Check the example of Gallery with Linked Images
- Crop – choose the way function that will crop images in gallery by: Top Left, Top Right, Top Center, Center Left, Center Center, Center Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Center, Bottom Right
- Image on hover (PRO) – upload picture for each image separately and it will be shown on the place of the current one (note, that ‘Personal Captions‘ option should be enabled)
- Replace Image – to replace old image by new one click on this option and select needed image from WordPress Media Library
If you want to Sort the pictures you can do it with the help of below option.
Here you can sort the pictures by
- Add date
- Create date
- In Ascending or Descending order
Just choose the required sorting option and press OK.
Also, here you can find useful pagination option for gallery with more than 10 images. Just select number of images per page:
Check article about Import Images here.
Back to WordPress Gallery General .
Back to main page of WordPress Photo Gallery plugin .