Choose new style for your beautiful image gallery with Captions option that gives you a lot of amazing animated effects.
After you had added all pictures to your gallery you can choose effects and text for them. To add Captions to photo, switch on radio button with the appropriate name on Captions Tab.
Captions option of the Photo Gallery WordPress plugin contains such features as:
- A huge variety of Caption effects. Click Choose effect button and select the overlay effect according to your own taste and required style;
- Image on hover (PRO) – if this effect is enabled, the other image will be shown on the place of the current one, when hovering on it;
- Personal Captions – if this option is enabled you can choose personal caption effect per image on Images List. If the option is disabled chosen effect will be used for all images;
- The possibility to enable Polaroid style of images, after it you can also turn on:
- Polaroid Image Animation
- Polaroid Image Scattering
- Polaroid Frame Width
- The whole palette of Background color for your background gives you possibility to select what you like;
- Text color of caption option;
- The ability to set the level of Transparency for caption option;
- The ability to specify Text size in pixels, percents, ems;
- The ability to choose the Text horizontal align of caption – left, center, right, auto;
- The ability to choose the Text vertical align of caption – top, middle, bottom;
- Option to pick any Font Family to decorate your text.
- Option that gives you possibility to Hide image title tooltip. If it is enabled a tooltip on hovering image will not appear;
- Mobile – show always caption. Enable it and captions will always be shown on mobile devices. User won’t need to touch a photo to see its caption anymore;
- Disable captions on mobile. Enable it if you want to disable captions on mobile devices.
Please note, when you enable Polaroid Style, Caption Effect changes to Polaroid Style.
Besides you have the opportunity to enable Captions with Icons PRO feature at the same time. Activate the both options and you will be able to use Captions with Icons effects. Click Choose effect in Captions section and scroll to the bottom – there you find block of Captions effects with icons. Don’t forget to try Caption Builder PRO feature, that contains more captions options.
Enjoy of Captions+Icons Gallery.
Read more about Icons feature.
Back to WordPress Gallery General .
Back to main page of WordPress Photo Gallery plugin .