With Google Maps Markers Front-end Editing you can easily let users add markers to the map from the front-page.
You just need to add markers to the current map and front-end form, which can be displayed using the short code.
Moreover, you have an options to set such additional options like:
- who can add markers (all users or logged in users only)
- how many of them can be added from the same IP for a certain period of time
- maximum number of markers, which can be added over certain amount of time
- number of minutes, during which you can add the maximum number of markers
- disable or enable WP Editor for the Marker Description field of the form
- disable or enable interface for choose the marker category on front-end and more.
To add this feature into a page or post, copy the special short code of the already existing map and paste them together anywhere on the page of your website. For better understanding, we propose a short video: